1. How long does an interior paiting job typically take?
An interior paint job typically time frame is 3 to 5 working days
2. How long does an exterior painting job typically take?
A typical time frame for an exterior house paint job, 3 to 5 days for smaller one story houses and a two story house is 5 to 7 to 10 days
3. Do you remove wallpaper or do you paint over it?
Yes we recommend removing wallpaper to prevent future problems
4. How should I prep a room for interior painting?
First we'll establish removing future totally out or move to center of the room and cover for protection and floors, secondly we mund the holes, caulk the baseboards and trim, then sand the walls ready to paint.
5. Does somebody have to be home while the painting is being done?
Most times the home owner is present, sometimes they will leave us to paint, It Is totally up to the home owner whether they will be home or not, we are ensure and bonded, we take care of your home like its ours, we'll leave your home better then when we 1st begin
6. How does the billing process work?
Visa, Mastercard, cash or check